Play Store APK App Store
Description of Play Store APK App Store
Play Store APK App Store lets you download apps directly from Google Play Store as apk files. It can search for updates of installed apps and lets you search for other apps. Play Store APK App Store provides a Material UI.
Play Store APK App Store is an alternate to Google's Play Store, with an elegant design, using Play Store APK App Store you can download apps, update existing apps, search for apps, get details about in-app trackers and much more.
You can also Spoof your Device Information, Language and Region to get access to the apps that are not yet available|restricted in|on your Country|Device. Play Store APK App Store does not require Google's Framework to operate, it works perfectly fine with|without GooglePlayService|MicroG. Thereby avoiding the various concerned *user data & privacy issues.
Features of Play Store APK App Store are as listed below:
* shows reviews and comments for apps
* star ratings of apps (up to 5 stars) - machine generated metrics
* shows the star upstream star ratings (github, gitlab, sourceforge)
* implements more metrics based on open source data (like average release cycle time) to generate a star-ratings
* let the users choose which metrics are important to them, so there is no 'best app' in the repo - there is only a 'best app' from the point of view of the current user
* shows 'similar apps' and 'apps of the same category' when watching an app
* shows 'apps of the same author' when watching an app
* shows a list of all authors, with their apps and average star rating
* shows newest apps and recently updated apps separated
* shows cards in same size for better overview
* provides a list-view as alternative for the cards (as in older F-Droid versions) for people who don't like cards
* has more possibilities to order and sort apps
* ability to 'star' apps to mark them
* ability to hide apps to remove them from all views
* shows categories in correct translation (if available) after changing language on the device
* shows screenshots in correct translation
* makes use of larger screens: shows actually more apps on tablets
* tags to find apps for standard-tasks easily (email clients, file browsers, text editors), since the F-Droid categories are too broad
* view for 'random apps' to discover apps you usually wouldn't find
* shows apps the user might like (without stealing the users data for analysis)
* aims to provide many different views to the app repository in order to assist the user to find what she wants to find and encourage to use more open source apps from the repository
* 'share' apps so it can still be opened with another store (F-Droid, Yalp, Aurora, ...), to get more information about the app.
* different search algorithm, can 'search harder' to continue a search if the results are insufficient
* shows the logos of apps all the time (if network connection is okay)
* shows more screenshots
* shows screenshots, completely, up-to-date and in the correct language
* shows screenshots also when they are not in the fastlane structure
* has a new and modern codebase and is easy to maintain
* G-Droid is actively maintained (the F-Droid client is not any more)
* many more to come (G-Droid is just a few weeks old) ...
Good App Guaranteed
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.